To provide learning environment and create conditions conducive to the overall physical, emotional and mental growth of learners.
Our Vision is that our students have
- a set of spiritual and moral values – Honesty, Integrity & Good Judgement.
- a complement of basic skills – Linguistic, Mathematical, Artistic, Physical and Social.
- an inquiring and discriminating mind and desire for life-long learning.
- strong self esteem and respect for other’s point of view, religion, traditions and practices.
- a sense of caring and compassion towards all.