Stories take children to a magical world filled with wonder and one of the Best international school in Meerut will help you in this. They learn some of life’s most important lesson from the morals that stories provide, especially at the toddler and preschooler stage. In fact, its astounding how they can comprehend so much through stories when their understanding of universal concepts and patterns are absent during that phase!!
Even after they grow up, children continue to enjoy listening to stories.
This narrative medium-
• Develops in children an understanding, respect and appreciation for other culture.
• Helps them to learn about people from different lands and of different religions.
• Improves their listening skills.
• Introduces them to different forms of stories.
While listening to stories has a number of benefits for children, when they learn to reel off stories on their own, it brings along further benefits that can ignite the creativity of the child.
Some key benefits of storytelling are – 1. Equips with language skills: Apart from equipping the child with narrative skills, storytelling increases their vocabulary and make them more inclined to verbalize their thoughts and feelings.
2. Fine-tunes body language: Storytelling is not limited to the communication through words. The child learns to use his facial expression and hand gestures and also develop the ability to engage in eye-contact.
3. Moulds the personality: Storytelling makes the child more confident and promote him growing-up into a strong and sure-footed individual. 4. Develops cognitive skills: Recollecting and repeating stories reinforces the child’s memory skills. Also mapping and picturing the plot of stories in his mind will enhance his concentration power.
So best school in Meerut which is known as Satyakaam will definitely help you in achieving all the above benefits. Tips for effective storytelling – Plan your story well Use language that kids can understand Maintain eye-contact Modulate your voice Plan your pause at critical moments Narrate the story like a movie Encourage interaction while narrating Create sound effects So if you want to learn all the above Tips in depth so why don’t you choose use who are popularly known as Meerut Best school. Benefits of using storytelling in the classroom – Promote a feeling of well-being and relaxation Increase children’s willingness to communicate thoughts and feeling Encourage active participation Increase verbal participation Encourage use of imagination and creativity Encourage cooperation between students As we can see, storytelling presents a wealth of benefits to guarantee a prosperous career and successful interpersonal relation for your little darling. So, Onward! Keep providing opportunities for them whenever and wherever and our school which is counted in top schools in Meerut would be happy to help your kid in achieving all the benefits that are mentioned above.