To provide a learning environment and create conditions conducive to the overall physical, emotional and mental growth of learners.
Our vision is that our students have-
- A set of spiritual and moral values Honesty, Integrity and Good Judgement.
- A complement of basic skills-Linguistic, Mathematical, Artistic, Physical and Social
- An enquiring and discriminating mind and desire for life-long learning.
- Strong self-esteem and respect for other's points of view, religion, tradition and practices.
- A sense of caring and compassion toward all