- Attendance is compulsory on the first and last working day of every term.
- 80% attendance is compulsory to appear in the terminal examination.
- Students who have been sick should submit a medical certificate from their doctor on joining School.
- Parents should fill up “Leave Record “ stating the reasons for absence for each day if the student is absent from school.
- No one who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the class without a letter from the parents addressed to the class teacher stating the reason for the absence.
- Leave for going out of station should be approved by the principal prior to proceeding on leave.
Absence form Schoolcisatyakaam