- Parents are requested to be polite and decent in their behavior.
- Parents are requested to pay school fee on time.
- Parents are requested to provide uniform, books as prescribed by the school to their wards
- Parents should encourage their ward to be regular and punctual in attendance in the school and discourage them from staying at home or attending functions which may come in the way of their studies.
- If your ward is absent from the school any day, he/she must complete all the work missed by him /her.
- Parents are requested to ensure their participation in PTM to discuss and note the progress of their wards in studies and their behaviour in the school.
- Parents will sign the Progress Report of their ward and take suitable remedial measures as suggested by the school.
- It is parents’ responsibility to ensure that their ward reaches school at least 5 minutes before the school commences.
- Attending morning school assembly is compulsory for all students as it inculcates a sense of
companionship and discipline among the students.
- Parents must check that their ward maintains cleanliness and neatness in his/her personal habits and also keeps his / her uniform, text books, exercise books neat and clean.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their wards complete the homework noted in the school diary every day.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belonging of the students.
- Water bottles , blazer jerseys and shoes should also bear the name of the student . The school accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss of any valuable brought to the school.
- Parents of girls are advised not to allow their wards to wear any jewellery, mehendi and nail paint. Besides , their nails should be properly trimmed .
- In case of any infectious disease at your home, do not send your ward to the school till the disease is cured.
- Parents may meet class teachers / subject teachers during school hours with the prior permission of the Principal alternatively, they can seek prior appointment from the teacher concerned through the school diary.
- Parents are advised to check that child carries the tiffin before he/she leaves home.
- Long hair of girls should be neatly tied into a braid / plait and not in pony tail.
Appeal to Parentscisatyakaam