- Every student must carry his/her diary and identity card to school every day.
- All students should come to the school regularly and punctually in proper neat and well ironed
- No child will be allowed to leave the school premises once he / she has come to school. In case
any student requires to leave the school premises during the school hours, the parents are
requested to submit an application to the Principal.
- Keeping in view security of your ward, Guardian or the person escorting the child on short leave, should carry authority card with them, otherwise gatepass would not be issued to the child.
- In case of emergency, parents will be informed and they will report to the Principal.
- Students should bring the books to the school according to the time table of the day.
- Students should do the home work given in each subject regularly. Guardians are requested to check the diary and sign it every day.
- No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on walls. Recovery for any
damage will be made from the student concerned.
- No student shall leave the classroom without the student outpass and permission of the teacher.
- In order to acquire a good command of the English language which is the medium of instruction for all subjects, children should speak only in English in the school premises.
- The children must be in their respective classroom by 7.55 a.m, five minutes before the first bell which rings at 8.00 a.m. Late comers will not be permitted after 8.00 a.m.
- Birthday parties are not given in the school premises. This creates differences among the children. One small toffee per child is all that may be distributed in class. Students from VI class onward should come in School Uniform even on their birthdays.
Conduct & Disciplinecisatyakaam