Availability of Transport facility :
- School boasts of a fleet brand new luxury buses fitted with GPS.
- School provides conveyance facility for students on request of the parents.
- The school buses will pick up and drop the students at the fixed point only.
- Conveyance Fee will be charged with quarterly fee for twelve months.
- An SMS alert sent five minutes in advance informs student about the arrival of the bus at his/her particular bus stop.
- In case, a guardian withdraws his/her ward’s conveyance facility ,a months’ notice is essential otherwise one month’s conveyance fee in full will be charged in lieu thereof.
- In case the school bus does not reach in time due to mechanical break down or due to the illness of the driver, the guardians are requested to make their own arrangements. However, the school
will do its best to provide an alternative service.
- Students using the bus facility are expected to conduct themselves properly so as to avoid any
discomfort or inconvenience to others in the bus.
- No letters, applications, cheque and cash etc., are to be sent to the school through the driver or
the conductor of the van or bus.
- Bus routes are prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and
are subject to change. No diversion / extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at designated stops only unless otherwise directed by the Bus In-charge.
- Regarding any change of bus stop guardian must intimate the Transport Incharge, one month in
- The students should reach the respective bus stop five minutes before the stipulated time. Buses
will not wait for late comers.
- Parents will not be allowed to take their ward along with them without prior intimation to the
class Teacher / Transport Incharge when they visit the school for any purpose.
- No student shall use the transport if such facility has not been granted. Any student found using the school bus in an un-authorized manner, shall have to pay the transport charges for the whole year.