• For a child seeking withdrawal from the school, an application for TC should reach the Principal's office before the 1st of March. If the TC is applied for after this date, all the fees and dues must be settled for the next quarter.
  • TC will be issued only on submission of an application to that effect and clearance of all dues payable to the school.